Wednesday, March 9, 2016

What do I Love about Oconomowoc?










On my way to the office, I pass through down town Oconomowoc. Our office is located across from Lac La Belle - City Beach. SIDE NOTE- when I need to take a 15 min. break from phone calls, emails, etc. I HAVE THE BEST DISTRACTION EVER...A quick walk to the beach for some fresh air and beautiful views. 

What do I love about Oconomowoc?

There are a lot of reasons to love this city, so I will share a few of my favorites with you!!

Restaurants & Taverns. Oconomowoc has a great selection of food and drinks. The thorough enjoyment of browsing the downtown is perfectly complimented by the quality and variety of eating experiences available.

For starters I love Mexican food..so find me once a week enjoying a Margarita and some tacos at Fiesta Cancun. More than I like Margaritas...I love beer, cheese, and wine! There are lots of local establishments all within walking distance for those!! My sister celebrated her Bachelorette party in Downtown Oconomowoc, with karaoke, live music, the cha cha slide, pool, darts, and more dancing! We had a blast making our way through the town for a few hours! 

Nestled in the heart of lake country, Oconomowoc has natural beauty that shines year round. The list of outdoor activities is restrained only by time and energy. Rent canoes, kayaks, paddle boats and more at the city beach! 

A stroll along the tree-lined streets of Oconomowoc seems like a trip back to the turn of the century. Many old, restored mansions and houses of a time past dot the city and add to that special quality of life that Oconomowoc enjoys. 

You'll pass the beautiful band shell on the lake, which is a fun spot for everyone. Here you will find live music concerts, movie nights, and more! Onto a historic Fieldstone train depot, and the recently restored City Hall on your way to our rustic boardwalk and gazebo - and all within blocks of each other!



The cluster of unique shopping experiences which Oconomowoc has is truly world class. Sights, sounds, and aromas from around the world will delight your senses.







No comments:

Post a Comment