Monday, February 15, 2016

Client Testimonials




"I’m very confident that you will achieve this year’s goal as well.  You are very polished and professional.Thanks for all your help and I will definitely keep you in mind if I know of anyone looking for a realtor.
          - Jane
          -Her son purchased home in 2015 in Oconomowoc, WI 

"Thanks Heidi. You did an excellent job for me and made the whole complex process of buying a home a lot easier. I liked your persistence and attention to detail. You seem very focused and I’m sure you will be a success in this business. I would highly recommend you to anyone looking to either buy or sell a home."
        - Rod, purchased home in 2015 in Menomonee Falls, WI 

"We found Heidi through a request on a web site and she was one of the first realtors to call us. We had her show us the house we were inquiring about and even though that house didn't work, she helped us find the perfect house for our son. It was enjoyable to work with Heidi because she always  followed through on what ever she promised. She has a great personality and was genuinely happy for Austin when he found the perfect house for him"
- Melissa
- She purchased a home for her son in 2014 in Pewaukee, WI

"Heidi Buchberger has been helping my brother and I find a house. She is very knowledgeable about her job! We had asked her to send us houses that were on the market, and she got them to us that day! She is also there for you when you have questions or need her. We are very pleased with Heidi, she  does a great job! and we look forward to buying a house through her"
- Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment